Encore Group provides a full range of Asta Powerproject training videos. Asta Powerproject training videos are designed specifically to help you maximize the use of your project controls software in the construction environment.
Below is a collection of the most popular videos in our library. We have additional Asta Powerproject training resources available, please contact us for more information.
- P6 File Import Problem – Runaway POBS data solution If your P6 XER export is taking extended amount of time to import, you are very likely experiencing the dreaded POBS bug.
- 4 Suggestions for Maximizing Value in your CPM Schedule Having an effective time management and tracking system is essential for any project executive. While most everyone has a system, very frequently it is not an effective system, or not nearly as effective a system as it could be if properly implemented.
- Lesson 2: Intro To Primavera P6 In episode 2 of our popular ten-part YouTube series Introducing users to Primavera P6, you will get basic overview of Primavera P6 and its interface.
- Identify The 2 Driving Factors for Your Project A well-prepared construction schedule helps the project manager manage project tasks, other parties in the contract, and the various risks inherent in any project.
- Lesson 1: Intro to Construction Scheduling YouTube Primavera P6 Training Series: Introduction To Scheduling – Lesson 1
- Manage Construction Delays To Avoid Disputes This webinar designed for construction professionals, covers key techniques for successful project schedule management including: How to clearly define your organization’s scheduling objectives
- CPM Scheduling – Effective Project Management Having an effective time management and tracking system is essential for any project executive. While most everybody has a system
- 4 Steps to Effectively Build and Review a Construction Schedule 4 Steps to Effectively Build and Review a Construction Schedule
The Encore Group Construction Scheduling Essentials training insures that the trainee will have a comprehensive overview of construction scheduling. The course will cover:How the Critical Path is calculated, Key Scheduling Terms, How to plan, organize, and create a construction schedule……more
The Encore Group Construction ...
- Reactive vs. Proactive Scheduling To many managers in the construction industry value is overshadowed by cost. By not seeing the value that planning and scheduling can bring to a project, 98% of the project budget
- Project Management and the Executive Recently I was involved in an attempt to collect damages for a client who suffered extensive cost and schedule overruns on a project.